Saturday, June 13, 2009

Let it be known

I debated posting this but when it came down to it, I felt the need was there. I want to make everyone aware of this. I have a tracker on my blog and my website that tells me who and when is visting my sites. I am NOT directing this at my faithful blog following friends--so please know that. This is directed to anyone who may be reading my blog with a ugly motive at hand. I just want you to be aware that I can see you, I see where you are from (even if where you are right now isn't your hometown). I can see what you are searching for on my blog and so on. I am not one to start things or argue but this isn't just a business blog it is a personal blog as well and I have to protect my business and my family. The tracker I have is a great asset that is intended to help me see people who found my blog and how they found my blog. It's actually meant to be a great business tool.

If you are a blog friend please know again this is not intended toward you! I just know that there are some questionable things I can see behind the scenes and I want to put it out there so we don't have any problems.

I am thankful for my faithful friends who do read my blog! Love you all!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my! Hope everything is okay. I have one of those on my blog too and I actually had to change the title to one of my blog posts because I noticed I kept getting google searches sent straight to my blog from all over the world when people would search for girly movies. Those kind of people are the last ones I want seeing pictures of my sweet girls, you know? I'm learning that this blog world can be really scary if the wrong people get involved and I think we just have to be really careful.

Mandy Crowell said...

Ok, ok, I give up, it was me!!!

Seriously though, hope nothing bad is happening! Congrats on your preg. by the way!