Monday, June 15, 2009

Fun day with friends

Today I went with my two sweet friends Annie and Keli to do some baby shopping. Annie is pregnant with Miss Sunny Marie and she is due in September! I cannot wait to meet her! Anyhow, we went to do a few things that Annie needed to get done.. can I just say that it is BLAZING hot here already? Ugh. Like, miserable hot. I'm not looking forward to what August is going to bring.

The best part of the day had to be eating lunch at the Cheesecake Factory! Oh. my. goodness. I know many of you have probably eaten there before but have you had the FRIED MAC N CHEESE BALLS? I know it sounds kinda strange but I've converted many a friend over to them and converted two more today! Annie and Keli loved them! They are so sinfully good. If you've never tried them, you must! TRUST ME they will rock your world!!

It was a good time with girlfriends. Keli and I have been planning all the details to Annie's shower.. it's going to be beautiful! The invitations I had designed are so Annie.. I'll have to wait and post the invite with shower pictures just in case Annie tries to sneak a peek ;)

I didn't get any pictures today...walked out of the house without my camera. Bummer.

So on the pregnancy side of things I have felt pretty yucky for most of the evening. Yesterday was my first time to really throw up. It wasn't pretty. Subway isn't as good when it's coming up (TMI) and let's just say I won't be eating there for a while... for some reason, when I throw up, I tend to want to shy away from the place where I had my last meal..

I wish I could better explain the sick feeling I get. It's like acid build up in my stomach that makes me feel like I'm going to throw up. I've tried Tums but they don't help too often.. My doctor gave me something but it makes me drowsy which doesn't really make you feel any better. Annie gave me some medicine she takes and it helped me for a little while then the feeling came back. That is really the only compliant I have with this pregnancy.. other than that it's been really awesome and I am blessed.

I really have a strong feeling in my gut that this is a boy! I just can't see it any other way. I already have his name picked out, the room designed and even have bedding picked out! I'm getting kind of excited about what/who he will look like.. I know that I'm way ahead of myself and that it could be a girl but so many people have said that their gut just told them. I didn't have this "gut feeling" with my other two so many it's right! We'll see.. I'd be in total shock if they said girl at this point since my mind is so swayed with boy.

Well folks, sorry for the boring post with no pictures! I'm off to bed. I've been buckling down and working on the website. Lots left to do but really happy with how it's turned out so far! I have so many big plans for Jack and Cole Designs.. I just have to remember that family is first and take it one day at a time. It's easy for me to spend an entire day working on and planning my business. I enjoy it so much that it doesn't feel like a job. But I'm trying to remember that yes, following my dreams is important.. but these young years with my kids are going to fly by, and pretty soon they'll be off doing their own thing. By that time, I'll have plent of free time to pursue my dreams! They aren't going anywhere! ;)

Goodnight friends! Be blessed!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I so feel for you on that sick feeling....it's the worst part of being pregnant, but I'm hoping in a few days you'll be past that and can enjoy the rest of your time. :)

I am looking forward to seeing if it is a boy!

I think your website is so precious and cute. You have great style and I know that no matter what you do, it will be successful!

Hope you have a great week!

Erica said...

I left you something on my blog! An award! Go get it~