Thursday, June 4, 2009

God's people come together

I just wanted to jump on and say how touched I am at all of you who came to Abby Grace's prayer blog and have prayed for her! I am so thankful that there are people out there who can go to our Lord in prayer for a total stranger.

Like Amanda said in her post here, we've followed these blogs for a long time and our heart has broken for those children who are suffering, and the parents who suffer along with them. But it is so different when it's YOUR child. I know that God will get the ultimate glory in all of this...I think He already has. His spirit has been shown thru all these wonderful people.

We are close to showcasing the "Abby Grace Collection" here on the blog. We'll have two sizes of sassy, fancy hairbows, and we'll also have an Abby Grace picture frame (these are so adorable!!) for those of you who have no need for a hairbow. There will be two ways to support this family! My "bow lady" is working on her designs right now and I promise you they will be fabulous! You will be able to purchase these items on the Jack and Cole Designs website.. please note: I will make no profit off of these sales..this is strictly to help my friend and her family with any medical expenses they may have.

Speaking of, Amanda told me that one time parking at the hospital is $13!!! That's crazy...so they spent $26 in one day parking at the hospital to go to her appointments.. so these sales with help them in a number of ways!

*Also, I just added the Followers feature to my blog..so please join!*

Keep praying! We love you Abby Grace!
Blessings,
Rachel

No comments: