Monday, June 8, 2009

Introducing....




The Abby Grace Collection! Buy a bow (or frame), and support this family!!



Here is the Abby Grace picture frame. These are $25 each...so cute!




This is the Large Abby Grace bow for $20...




And the medium Abby Grace bow for $18!!



aren't these just snazzy?! They are even cuter in person!

To place an order for any of these products you can e-mail me at marquez.rachel@yahoo.com or Amber at frillyflops&bouncybows@yahoo.com The items will be available for purchase on the Jack and Cole website next week!

Let us hear what you think about these beauties!!

**A huge thank you to Tasha of Homeshade Photography for taking these amazing photos of Abby!! Visit her website HERE

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Seriously Rachel, I am just in awe at how wonderful you and Amber have been. I know that where ever this path I am on may lead, I will be better because we are walking it together. Thank you both for everything in advance. I pray that you and Amber are blessed a million times over for being so good to my family. I love you both so much and I hope that I can be with you in your valley just as you are here with me in mine.