Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fab Find Thursday?



I know it sounds weird...it should be Fab Find Friday! But, I have a Fab Find and couldn't wait until Friday!!

I stumbled upon this gals website from a blog friend of a blog friend. She has the coolest products! Her boutique is called The Preppy Polkadot! Is that the coolest name or what?! Anyhow, I wanted to showcase some of the unique items she has...

Ok, HOW CUTE is this mailbox?? I mean seriously! I LOVE it! I've already told my husband, like it or not we WILL have one of these! It's so ME!



And how about these little mini, personalized hand sanitizers???



Check out these cute serving dishes!! Would you be cute walking into the next party with these???




Those are just a few of the cute products she has! If you're in need of any kind of gift, head on over to The Preppy Polkadot and get you some cute thangs gals!

You can also visit her blog HERE. She updates with new, fun products all the time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAY! Thanks so much! I'm in the process of updating my website & I will be sure to add your banner & blog about your site as soon as I can! :)

Kristin said...

Those are all adorable!!! So cute!