Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A lazy morning..

This has been a lazy morning thus far. But ask me if I care?? I do not!

I am sitting here with my two precious boys watching Playhouse Disney and enjoying jumping around and wathcing them dance to all the songs! This is always my favorite part of the day. I get to snuggle up with my boys on the couch for an hour or so and just cuddle them! I love it! I love it because the chaos of the day has yet to hit us.. LOL

I wanted to share with all of you that I have already felt the baby move!! I know some of you are questioning me being that it's so early.. no it wasn't gas! I know what I felt! I remember when I was pregnant with Britton I felt him move super early too. And since every woman and pregnancy is different, so are the moments we first feel our little one's move!

I was laying in bed waking up. It was quiet and I felt a HUGE jolt in my lower abdomen. It wasn't even a flutter! This was a kick or a jab of an elbow! Maybe the baby was just waking up.. but it certaintly wasn't a flutter! I'm telling y'all this kid is a little spitfire! I feel it.. Like I said before, this child must sense that there are two older brothers in the house.. he/she is ready to run with the big dogs!

I've got to wrap this post up.. lots to do today! But I also wanted to say that my intuition tells me this baby is a boy! I had a dream the other night that I was having my ultrasound.. I saw "girl parts" which then strangely turned into "boy parts." Maybe the dream is what makes me think this is a boy.. who knows. Either way, I'm so excited to meet this little one!

Gotta run.. be blessed!

*please be in prayer today for my sweet friend's daugther Abby Grace.. she is having an MRI today..

No comments: