Friday, June 19, 2009

A Day Worth Noting

I just need to get on the blog here and throw my hands up towards the heavens and give a big 'ol Thank ya Jesus!"

Today is the very first day, since I was about two weeks pregnant, that I have actually felt good all day! Yippie! This is such a huge deal for me. I was thanking Jesus all day that I felt good "thus far" in the day and here we are at the end of the day and so far so good! As I type this, I can feel him/her moving around in there...such an awesome feeling. I anticipated that the "tummy demons" were going to attack me tonight as they always do.. so I'm slapping them into submission with the pop of a few Tums! ;0)

This morning around 4am Bryce woke up whimpering a bit.. I went into his room and he was burning up.. next thing you know, little brother has fever too. Isn't it the funniest thing--they don't share toys but please, let's share a virus!! I loaded them down with Motrin and they seemed fine the rest of the day.. fever didn't come back so we got out of the house..

Today, the boys, Moggie (my mom) and I ran a few errands. I had to hit Hobby Lobby (don't ya just love that place? I mean, it was made for me) to buy some items for my best friend's baby shower invitations. I can't wait to show them to you...they are GAWGEOUS!! I know she is going to love them. Then I had to head over to the Painted Potter to pick up our pottery..the boys and I went there a couple of weeks ago to paint some pottery for Daddy's father's day gift. I'll have pictures to show you of the pottery on Sunday.

Anyhow, just sitting here, thankful to be feeling alright. Tomorrow might not be this good, but I'll just relish in the goodness of today!

I'll leave you with some random pictures of my kiddos!

Until tomorrow friends! Blessings!






1 comment:

Kristin said...

Woo hoo.....hooray for 2nd trimester! LOL!! Glad to hear you're feeling better.

I love Hobby Lobby too.....they have the cutest things!

Have a great weekend!