Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What is her worth?

What is the worth of the special young lady in your life? It could be your daughter, your niece, your sister, your aunt, your friend.. she's young, trying to be hip and find herself in this horrible world we live in where young girls are made to feel like they aren't good enough the way God created them.

I took Shelby and Savannah to this last year. It was SO WORTH it. I attend the Women of Faith conference each year with the gals from our church. This is a spinoff of that for younger girls.

Read below. This statement by MTV should be enough to cause us NOT to support them whatsoever. I haven't been a fan of MTV in years. I don't watch that channel. I refuse to support it. I don't have a daughter but I do care about the young generation of girls who hate who they are because they aren't like the girls on MTV.

Click HERE.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

This is the coolest thing I have ever seen! Its times like this that I wished we lived in the Lower 48...ugh! Maybe I can plan for this next year! Thanks for sharing :)