Monday, December 8, 2008

I crawled out of bed for this post...

So, my husband and I were just laying in bed doing our late night chat... he tells me this story and I first, laugh and then am shocked..and then I crawl out of bed to share with you fine folks!

I sent my husband out tonight to run to the grocery store to get me a few things(he's such a sweetie). While he was there he turns on the frozen food asile to get a bag of frozen corn(not just any corn, southwest corn--yumo!), there is only one other gentleman(this discription will be revoked I promise)on the asile.

As he's pulling the bag out to place it in the cart he says he hears the most disgusting noise...he turns to see the man, "hacking" a "lugi"(or however you spell that disgusting word)!!! Oh it gets worse...

He says the man does this for a few, long seconds..and then he SPITS IT ON THE FLOOR!! Yes, right there. In the middle of asile. At WALMART! Are you kidding me?! Could people be anymore CRUDE?!

I seriously think this ranks in the top ten of the "You might be a Redneck if.." list.

Way to go buddy...Jeff Foxworthy would be proud.

PS-How sad because you know some old lady is going slip on that nastyness and break her hip.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

That is just so disgusting! It is absolutely amazing what some people think is acceptable. Gross! Imagine what his house must look like....

Anonymous said...

Kristin,

You are SO right. It's gross just thinking about it.. I mean, like he doesn't know that it's totally not acceptable!

Jill said...

That might be the most discusting thing I've ever heard! Or close. HA! Oh my gosh! What a dud! I don't know who I feel more sorry for~your husband for having to witness that or that guy's poor wife if he has one! Ugh!
Jill