Monday, December 1, 2008

We had a great Thanksgiving!!

*****Update again! Check out Tasha's blog for a SUPER, SUPER deal on sessions!! www.homeshade.com

***Update: Ok, I'm new to blogger, so I don't quite have all of this down yet. I treid to do a hyper link for Angie and Tasha's blogs and it didn't work. So, if you are wanting to check either of them out, here is the info: Angie Seaman Photography blog : http://www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/, and Tasha's is http://www.homeshade.com/. Anyone wanna give me lessons on blogging? LOL.

Hi folks! I hope you all had a wonderful and BLESSED Thanksgiving holiday! We all have many things to be grateful for. I know I do for sure. We had dinner at our house this year. Everything went well and was very yummy. I got to make the desserts. I loved that. They were quite yummy I might say! We took lots of pictures.. here are just a few:

My niece Shelby helping me make Pumpkin/Gingerbread Truffle!!

The table. And Yes those are Christmas lights on the ceiling. The kiddos wanted to be "festive."

Eating...

My brother's wife, Gail.
Bubba and Gail...
Bryce and Uncle Scott
The kids and my brother. He's a BIG kid!
My boys. LOVE Britton's face! Hah!
My mom...she didn't want her picture taken.
My daddy. I love him so much!
The food. It was so good.
Shelby, Tristan and Britton (he eats SO slow).

Gail and Tristan..

My brother and the girls!
Me and Hubby!


Oh, and a quick "shout out" to my bloggin' sista, Angie! She is a sweet gal I met through this glorious thing we call Blogging World. She reminds me of me in alot of ways...we both like alot of the same things. She has taught me many new words such as "RAWK", pronounced, "Rock." I love the way she spells it. Angie has a fantastic online boutique with children's clothing, jewelry, home decor and some other really fantastic things. But recently she has started her own photography business! Good luck Angie, we are rooting for your success! If you're ever in Indy, give Angie a call for pictures. You should check out my pal Tasha's blog and view her pictures. She'll inspire you! Her work is amazing as well. If you are in Texas, check out Homeshade Phtography for all your photography needs. Anyhow, Angie I saw some super cute things that totally made me think of you! Some "beachy" decor for your house! If you have a Kirkland's up there in Indy, you should go check them out! If you don't, I could always ship these items to you. I think both of these items were like $12.99! Can't beat that price!! The photo frame is HUGE. It would be a great presence in your living room. I took these pictures in the store and I think people thought I was weird. My husband was cracking up at me.

I LOVE, LOVE this one...

And finally, today is December 1st!! I get so excited this time of year to celebrate the birth of our Lord! My house is filled with the scent of Christmas Cookie! I love this candle!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day! It's chilly here. I hope it snows again like it did a few years ago. And when I say snow I mean at least enough to make a snowball!
Blessings,
Rachel

2 comments:

Angie Seaman said...

Oh you are too sweet girl! You're such a gem. Really! We do have a Kirklands here in Indiana but I bet money that they don't have those cute beachy themed items like your store does. I'm going to check it out to see for sure though. I'll be over that way after my class tomorrow morning. Thanks girl. YOU R-A-W-K! Wink wink! ;)
Blessings, Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/
www.angieseamanphotography.com

Kristin said...

Hi! I stumbled across your blog after a link on Angie's blog. Your boutique is so precious and since I'm from Baytown, I thought it was neat that you're from the Houston area. I'm trying to start up my own handmade girl's boutique, so I understand what it's like to have that dream and to just go for it. Best of luck to you and I hope your boutique is a huge success!

Kristin