Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh My

Went Christmas shopping tonight. It was brutal. The stores are packed. There are no parking places. People were rude. Lines were long. My feet hurt. Needing to just relax and think on what this season is truly about. How can people be so ugly over a single item they are buying to celebrate the birth of the Christ-child. A little backwards maybe? Sheesh.

Headed to a warm bath. Then rading the pantry for something with more than 100 calories. Don't you love how I justify my eating habits?!

Goodnight friends,
Rachel

2 comments:

Amy said...

I've been there girly!! Hang in there...did you get some chocolate? Chocolate makes you happy...at least it does for me! ;)

Dancing Queen said...

yep, makes you just wanna scream "And a Bah-Humbug to you too"! hot bath & pantry raid sounds reaaaaal good about right now:) school parties this afternoon & i'm getting ready to take an excedrin so my head is prepared! but it really is all fun & the kids are super excited!!

happy friday!