Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just In!!

Check out our new designs here at Jack and Cole!

These hats are downright precious! Talk about trendy and cute, eh? I don't think there could be a cuter way to keep your baby's head warm this time of year. These printed baby hats are one of a kind and very unique! They'd make the perfect Christmas gift or stocking stuffer for that little one in your life!

Currently we have these in 0-18 months but we can also get them in 2T-6 years!!

Contact me if you are interested in any of these FABULOUS hats!!
*Be sure to scroll below to see the "why I got out of bed to post*






1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oooooh....I LOVE these!!
I will definitely be praying for the success of your business. With things this cute, you're sure to be up late at night filling orders!

Thanks for the comment on my blog. My mom passed away 4 years ago, though it seems like only the other day. If you want, you can read my story on my blog...it's listed on the side.

Have a wonderful day!
Kristin