Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MY VERY FIRST BLOG AWARD!!!

That's right. I have my very first blog award! I am so pumped it's ridiculous. My dear, sweet bloggin' sista' Angie graced me with this award. Thanks Angie! You are the sweetest! Angie is what I call, "A sista' after my own heart." She has the sweetest spirit, kindest heart, and a seriously "RAWKIN" eye for fashion. She loves just about all the same things I love: Her Lord, her kiddos, her hubby, ZEBRA PRINT, B-L-I-N-G, turquoise and wings just to name a few. It's funny because she'll post a fabulous find or something that she bought or likes and I always find myself saying, "I totally would buy that too!!"




it is in spanish...
and if I'm not mistaken, it translates to
Red Hot Smokin' Blogger :)

Seriously... the translation for this award states:
This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

With that being said, I choose the following:

Angie--for her Christ-like spirit and kindness to all.

Mandy--for being such a sweet friend, a woman I admire for her servant heart to her Lord.

HipMomofBoys--Because I hope that one day, I too can be a Hip Mom of all these boys!!

BrownEyedFox--I wish I had her creative eye!!

DancingQueen--I j
just love her! Her blog and her family are so precious!!

Jamie--A wonderful wife and mother; prayer warrior. She is inspiring.

BethMoore--need I say more?

Rach--she has FOUR girls!! One set of twins! Can we say SUPERMOM?!

Thanks again Angie for this award! I feel honored!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

aw Rach that's so sweet to think of me! i totally have missed your blog, i think i got lost somewhere. hmmm, could it be my brain is FRIED! love your blog the look is very FAB.

Dancing Queen said...

i am so, so touched!! thank you, sistah friend!! i hope to get to pass it along sometime soon...i'm never good at following all the awards rules...

you reminded me that i don't think i've added you to my blog list!! gotta do that!!

thank you for thinking of me!! too, too sweet!

Angie Seaman said...

Hey sista'! Just a heads up to let you know that the top two blog links and my blog link at the bottom aren't working. All the others you seemed to have nailed down but those three. Hee hee! Glad you are stoked about your award sista!'
Hugs, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/

Mandy Crowell said...

Wow! My first award! Thanks so much for thinking of me! Unfortunately I'm not very technically saavy and my hubby is out of town right now, but as soon as he gets back and settled, I'll get him to teach me how to put one of those things on my blog so I can award it to someone else! Thanks a million though and I loove your blog as well..still looking for that Linus Hallmark Ornament..(the ones I've seen for sale are waaay expensive, must be because they're from another season.)

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

you... you have no idea... you just MADE my day... thank you SO much!
i feel lifted! i will pass it on... soon!

big hugs... xo