Saturday, December 6, 2008

Momma is the nurse...

Hi there friends! I hope you are all doing well. Here in the Marquez Casa we have a sick little one. Britton is not feeling well. We took him to the doctor yesterday and they said he has a virus. It's funny how that's all they can seem to tell you. My husband always nags me because I take them to the doctor when they have a fever...but, I like to be safe and not sorry. I mean, that's what insurance is for honey!!

I have spent pretty much my entire day working. Unpackaging products, labeling them, adding them to the website and so on... it's alot of work but it's totally me and oh so fun.

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday! Have any of you guys finished your Christmas shopping? I've started but haven't finished yet. I never know what to get my Dad...he's the HARDEST person to buy for. He always tells me that he wants "socks and undewear." How boring! We'll see what I can find for him.

Well, I'm off to finish work. I might be back later with another post. It all depends on how much work I can get done.

Until then, I'll leave you with some pictures of some seriously adorable baby booties! Available at www.jackandcoledesigns.com for only $15.00! Blessings my friends!




3 comments:

Kristin said...

I know how you feel...we have sick ones around here too! I LOVE the booties...I saw those at our local boutique the other day and they're so cute! Exactly what I would want if I still had a baby. Your boutique is so adorable. My sis-in-law is expecting, so I'll be sure to visit online soon!

Dancing Queen said...

oh my gosh!! those are adorable!! we're thinking about a baby #4, but if i keep visiting your site, it's gonna tilt me to the baby side for sure:)

hope little one feels better soon AND no one else gets it!!

happy monday!

Amy said...

I'm loving those booties!! If we had another little one, I'd be all over them! ;)

I found your blog through Dancing Queen and couldn't help but read your comment...

I have three little ones and my last two are just 19 months apart...it was tough at first...but they have a playmate together. The first two are 3 years apart and I loved it...but if we didn't get pregnant when we did with our third...I would have had a hard time the longer we waited. Make sense? Anyways, as your hubby and you decide...it always fun trying! ;) good luck!

I love your blog and I'll be back to visit! Hope everyone gets better soon!