Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I cannot belive it.

Well we just returned from driving around the city and seeing all the snow. It's so beautiful. Never have I seen anything like it. It never snows in Houston. I'm thankful I got to see such a beautiful site.

We saw so many families out and about enjoying the snow. We even saw a 12 foot snowman!! Yes you read that right.. we'll have pictures later.

For now, my feet are frozen..I'm sipping on my Starbucks white hot chocolate..it's 11:40pm and I'm about to go snuggle up next to my Mr. Right! He'll warm me up ;) wink wink. Goodnight!

4 comments:

Angie Seaman said...

Hey girl. I'll be happy to ship you some of ours once yours melts. HA HA! Hugs, Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

Glad to hear y'all had a good time. Our girls had a blast. We just had to get them dressed and let them go play in it last night. This may never happen again while they're little! And to wake up and find it still here this morning....priceless!

Unknown said...

i finally blogged for you...

Amy said...

Snow in Houston? I thought it was always warm over there...enjoy that beautiful white stuff!! So pretty, especially before Christmas!!