Thursday, July 9, 2009

We're Open!!



Hi friends!

Jack and Cole Designs is now REOPEN!! The new site is up, with some of the products we've added. We have so many more left to add and I'm working overtime to get those up! Please be patient with me.

I'm super excited because some of the fall clothing will be coming in during the next two weeks!

I can't contain the excitement of a few things!! Many of you already know that we have an Etsy store.. it only had a few items on it. We have been working really hard on some exclusive-made designs! Some handmade clothing, accessories and a SUPER CUTE ITEM FOR MOMMIES!! You're gonna love em!! Can't wait to unveil them!

My husband and I have been discussing hiring a seamstress. I just have been so behind on sewing because I have the kids so often.. I can't really get any sewing done while they are with me because they get into all of my things and I can't concentrate. We'll see where that idea goes. But for now, I'm sewing like crazy to get some of these sample items ready for pictures.

So stay tuned!! You can visit the new look of the website at www.JackandColeDesigns.com

Blessings!
Rachel

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That is a fabulous business card design! I'm heading over right now to check out your website. Congratulations!!!

Kristin said...

I love your website! You have such great style and taste!

I was coming over to answer your question about the resale shop...I imagine it will be here in Baytown, as that is where the crisis center is. They still have to find a good location though. It sounds like a perfect fit for our town and I hope that somehow I'll be able to help. I think the key is to make it really nice, and not junky!