Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kate McRae..heavy on my heart

Hi girls,
Are you all familiar with Kate McRae? If not please visit her parents blog and read about her. She is suffering with a terrible cancerous brain tumor. She starts chemo tomorrow. Please visit the blog and read. They really need our prayers. I am committing to pray for little Kate. I cannot even imagine if it were one of my children. They have such a big faith though; which encourages me to get on my knees and thank God for my blessings.

I may/may not have told you all before, but I have index cards all over my house with different bible verses on them. I mean they are everywhere. I put them up about a year ago after seeing it on one of my favorite shows. Anyhow, I have them throughout the entire house in places where I'll see them often. They encourage me greatly. One of the cards I saw right after reading about Kate was this one:

"My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor. 12:9

I am praying this verse over Kate and her parents.

Please visit her blog today and read about her updates. Pass the link along to your friends and fellow blog readers. Thank you.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mcraekate/journal

No comments: