Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to the most amazing man...



Today is my husbands birthday! I want to say I love him more than anything in the whole world.

Victor, you are my ray of sunshine when life gets dark. You are my best friend in the whole world. You cheer me up when I am down. You are the most amazing father in the whole world. My kids do not know how blessed they are. Thank you for loving me, supporting me and carrying me through some of life's hardest times.

I am a very lucky girl to be married to my real life prince charming. I don't care how cheesy it sounds. You are my best friend. Without a doubt.

I hope you have a very happy birthday! I love you!!

Love,
Rachel

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hope he has a very wonderful Birthday!

Thanks also for your comment on my blog yesterday :) I will have to get that book that you recommended!