Monday, July 13, 2009

Pray for this family

UPDATED: Please also pray for my sweet friend Heather's uncle.. he has been in need of a heart transplant and they got the call tonight that they may have found a match! PRAISE! Please pray for success in surgery and also pray for the donor family.

Can you please pray for this family? They lost a daughter last year as an infant to Trisomy 18. I don't know alot about the condition but I belive it's almost always fatal. Most infants do not survive to the end of pregnancy to be delivered. This couple just gave birth to their son, Grayson, who lives for about five days then passed away. Please pray for them. I know they are struggling. We think we have such big problems. Sometimes I should be ashamed about my complaints. I'll be on my knees tonight for Grayson's family, for Kate McRae and Abby Grace.

http://kinseygracethompson.blogspot.com/

I am excited because tomorrow Amanda is bringing Abby Grace over to play with the boys. I'll take pictures of the kiddos. They are going to have a blast together.. goodnight friends!



"Do not fear, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God; I will strenghten thee and help thee, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ~Isaiah 41:10

No comments: