Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A really poopie day...seriously.

So, today has been one of the worst stay at home mom days I think I've had. I know, I know. My children are healthy and happy; there are alot of children suffering and I should just shut up and be thankful. But we all have our days so just let me be human for a minute...

I woke up this morning to the foulest smell ever lurking into my bedroom. I could hear my boys in there awake and moving around. Sure enough, little one pooped and took his diaper off and decided to have an art show on the wall. Great.

My house is trashed with toys. It's out of control people.

So naptime rolls around and they continue to make noise and NOT sleep or be quiet. I wanted to pull my hair out. I decide that ok, don't go to sleep.. but I'm shutting my door and having some quiet time of my own. A few minutes later I hear my oldest son say, "Mom, Britton pooped in his bed again." SERIOUSLY??

Sure enough, he had done it--again. Poop on the wall, poop all over the blankets, poop on the crib. Love it.

So now, I'm sitting on the couch with a box of vanilla wafers and I'm going to eat all of them. No I'm not sharing.

Hoping tomorrow is better.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh no, girlfriend! I am feeling so bad for you right now!! I am trying to convince my almost 3 year old how much fun going to the potty is....she's not buying it at all! Some days are just plain hard, aren't they! I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!!