Friday, July 31, 2009

Burp Cloths!!

I made this set of burp cloths for my friend's baby shower! I think they turned out pretty cute! I only have a picture of the first one because I'm not quite done with the other one. Don't look too close...it isn't perfect. I have learned one thing about sewing: When you get tired, just quit for the day! I notice that when I don't stop and at least take a break when I'm tired, I end up messing up big time! Anyhow, I love making things and I hope my sweet friend will love them!



I also made a simple bow holder for the little princess to hold all of her bows. I'll post pictures of that in the morning.
I have so many stinkin' pictures I need to post. Ahh if I only had time!

Abby Grace is doing so well! I visited with her tonight...she's so sweet. Thanks for your prayers!

No comments: