Sunday, July 19, 2009

Vaca is here!!

Today has been a really good day. Sundays are usually one of my favorite days of the week. I love hearing my pastor speak. It charges me up, puts me in my place and I feel that I'm somewhat closer to being where God wants me to be. The message today was so awesome.. I loved it. I know some people don't like the "step on your toes" type of message but I really love them. I welcome them because I want to hear when I may be out of line, or when God might not be pleased with me so that I can work on those things. I'm so blessed to have such an awesome church. I have some really sweet friends there as well. And being a stay at home mom, it's nice to get there and get to hug some of your good friends.

Tomorrow we leave for our vacation!! I am so super excited! We have been looking forward to this and I think this vacation is very well deserved. We'll only be gone a couple of days; but don't worry, I'll be blogging while I'm gone. I hope to be able to post pictures each night of the days events.

My oldest son is super excited and has even packed his own backpack with pj's and clothes! Oh, and he put his swimsuit (which he calls, "Swimsoup") in his bag as well. Too cute.

Please pray that we have safe travels. I'm so thankful for each of my blog readers. You guys are a blessing to me!

Looking forward to chilling out, sitting pool side and soaking up the sun!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Have a great time on your vacation!