Monday, July 6, 2009

Fun on the Fourth

Did everyone enjoy their fourth of July? We did! It was such a good day!

We started the day out pretty early with a 9am outing to our local Chuck E Cheese! Not sure why I thought Chuck E Cheese was such a great idea for the fourth of July but it really was! I'm telling y'all we were the only people in the place for 2 hours! It was so fun to have the place to ourselves! The boys had a great time. Here are a few pictures from our fun...






After that we headed home for a nap. Boy, I love my naps! We then got dressed and headed up to the church for the fireworks and fellowship. I loved hanging out with our church family and friends. It was such a good time. There was BBQ, ice cream, big blow up jumpies for the kids.

Below is a picture of some of our good friends.. the Warricks. They have four kids. Three girls and the most precious little boy! Lindsey (the mom) is SuperMom. Seriously she is.. she always looks so chic and her kids always look so put together. If there was a Mom of the Year Magazine, she'd be on the cover!





Here is a picture of all the kiddos. A few were missing.



Miss Abby Grace showing her patriotic spirit! Me, Abby Grace and Amanda.




Abby Grace's Mom & Dad, David and Amanda. We love you guys! Amanda is my zebra-print lovin' sister-friend! Hah!



Meet the Pope Family. We love our Popes! Such good people. Michelle is one of my closest friends.. not sure what I'd do without her! Don't they have the most beautiful girls?!













Also wanted to mention that they are now selling Praying for Abby Grace braclets. They are $5 each and the proceeds go to her family. They are super cute! Hot pink and black..my favorite color combo! You can order them by e-mailing Amanda at something_sassy123@yahoo.com I will have a picture coming of the braclets really soon!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Awww! Such great pictures! I'm glad you all had a great day :)