Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Loving Vacation!

I can't tell you how much of a blast we are having! My kiddos are just having the time of their life!

We hit SeaWorld yesterday and today and we really enjoyed it. Minus the intense heat and it was just awsesome. We saw the Shamu show yesterday.. it was magical. Britton was a little unsure at first but Bryce was all eyes on Shamu. Today we went back and went to the waterpark. I liked being in the water..we did the lazy river and we were so proud of how well Bryce swam! Britton is a little like his Momma, scared of everything so he hung on tightly to me or Daddy. From there we went to the kiddie pool and they both had a blast there.

Bryce is potty trained so he wears his undies under his suit but Britton is not yet potty trained so he wore a swimmer diaper.. he walked over to me and said, "Poop." Daddy offered to take him and change him (props to the great hubby I have). They were gone quite a long time. Daddy came back with a sick look on his face. He sat down in the water and said, "Rachel, I think I am going to throw up." "Why??" I asked. He begins to tell me that Britton's poopie diaper was the worst diaper he had ever changed and assured me that I had "never changed one like that before.." LOL Daddy is so silly.. OF COURSE I HAVE CHANGED ONE OF "THOSE DIAPERS" BEFORE!!
We left the pool right after that and Victor was gagging when we were walking around.. he was honestly sick to his stomach over the loose stool. From what he described, the poo was not solid and spilled everywhere. I am so thankful that my husband changes diapers.. the whole ordeal was just hilarious.

After we left SeaWorld we headed to the riverwalk for dinner. It was nice, quite and lots of beautiful scenery.

I will have time to post pictures when we return. I've got some really cute ones.

I can't tell y'all how much I love staying in a hotel. I mean, someone comes in and cleans the room and brings clean towels.. gotta love that. Hotels are my kind of camping!!

Speaking of camping, please pray for my friend Amanda. You all know her on this blog. They are on their family vacation not too far from us.. trying to relax before Abby's surgery on Monday.. anyhow, Amanda was bitten by a copper head snake. I spoke with her yesterday evening and she was in the hospital.. they are monitoring her blood. They did not have to give her anit-venum (sp?). I haven't gotten ahold of her today but I have been away from my phone some. I plan on calling tonight to see if I can see how she is doing. Just pray for her. They are dealing with so much right now.

Well folks I gotta run! Gonna suggle up with the Hubs and my boys and watch some TV!!
Night!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

LOL! I can totally relate to the swim diaper poopie. Lily had one last time she went swimming and as soon as I opened it up (she was lying on the carpet floor) it gushed out like a river all over the carpet. It truly was the most disgusting thing I'd ever seen. We had to clean the carpet and take her straight to the bath tub. It must be some kind of swim diaper curse. LOL!! I had never seen anything like it either. Ha!

Glad you had a good time on vacation! We were going to go to San Antonio this summer too, but I was afraid it would be too hot that we wouldn't have any fun. Maybe we will go afterall.

Crystal said...

That's awesome! When did you guys leave? We were just there this past weekend for Bryson's track meet. We did not go to Sea World, but we did go to the riverwalk and a couple of other things. I love hotels too. ;)

Can't wait to see pictures!!