Saturday, November 1, 2008

You know those days...

when you don't want to clean? Well ladies, I'm there. Been there for about a week really. Now, I know that a post like this isn't going to do much for my business. Well I say who cares to that! I'm all about being real and being real right now is just screaming, "My house is a wreck and I don't care!!" Right now there are a few things I'd like to do more than clean. Here they are (not in order of importance):

1. Getting a pedicure (I am SO EXCITED because I found a salon that, in place of the french tips on your toes, actually does ZEBRA designs on the tip!! pictures to come I can assure you).
2. Eating my favorite sandwhich at my local Panera on the patio in the beautiful sunshine day with my latest In Style magazine and no kids (hey, hoensty is the best policy, right?).

3. Boutique Shopping! Okay, I know you're wondering why I would go boutique shopping if I have a boutique. Even so I still enjoy a good afternoon of "Boutique Hopping" as well call it. I like to venture out to my favorite boutiques and see things.. I'm a shopper by heart ladies!!
4. Enjoying a good 'ol Beth Moore bible study. There is just something about a room full of ladies who love Jesus sitting together in the midst of Beth, listening to her speak. It's been a while, our church needs another Beth Moore study!

5. Anything involving heels, makeup, brushed hair, clothes that aren't labeled "doesn't matter if they get vomit on them" and my handsome hubby.

Can you tell I'm "ithching" for some adult time without the kiddos? Goodness how I love the little darlings but seriously, can I get some alone time before all my hair falls out?! Ha!

Well I hope your Saturday is finding you well. I am eager to see the sun go down in anticipation for Sunday worship. I love the Lord's day. Something about it.

Until next time (which could be in five minutes) enjoy some pics. HomeShade Photography is your place for photos that last a lifetime!
















No comments: