Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Business News

Jack and Cole Designs is sure taking its sweet time getting rolling!

Many people do not realize what goes into starting your own online store. I didn't realize it until I began this venture over a year ago! And an entire year before that I began saving up the resources it would take to pay for such a venture as this.

It has all been worth it thus far. It's been alot of very hard work; and alot of fun along the way too.

We are working hard to get our site fully stocked. I sat down and had a meeting with the partner of our business (my hubby), and we decided that our deadline goal will be end of Jan. 2009. I know it seems so far away but we want to remain realistic. With so much work left to do, it doesn't appear that we'll be ready for the Christmas rush this year. We're not going to let that get us down! We've decided that we wanted to enjoy this holiday season with our families instead of stressing out of work. Even though I am a WAHM (Work At Home Mom), I am still a work-a-holic. I am at my computer each hour of the day when I'm not wiping butts, feeding little hungry people, play "patty cake", giving kisses and hugs or a good spanking here and there ;). I am up working late nights almost every night of the week answer customer e-mails, vendor e-mails, placing orders, doing tax info and packaging orders to go out the next day.

We'll still be doing all of those things...we just are going to slow down and enjoy the season so we can gear up to hit 2009 with our best Jack and Cole ever! We've got SUPER BIG plans for 2009 so stick with us!

No comments: