Thursday, November 13, 2008

Harvest Fair 2008

So here is the update on our booth at the Harvest Fair. It was a blast! I loved my booth! It was totally my personality. Pink everywhere!

My "picture taking photography friend" Tasha and my "jewelry making friend" Amanda had booths right next to me. Can I tell you how much fun we had together? Goodnes we really are three nerds together. I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt. Amanda did AWESOME with her booth. People were buying jewelry out the ying yang. It's the most beautiful jewelry ever. Check her website out...she also does in-home trunk shows! Hostesess get major discounts!! Again, we had such a great time together. We laughed so hard. I love those girls. Tasha is pregnant and about to have a baby; so it was funny to see her laughing so hard and grabbing her belly. Wish I would have had a camera!!
Tasha did fantastic with her booth. MANY people stopped by and got business cards and flipped thru her albums. Her work is just amazing.. she doesn't believe this but it blows other photographers out of the water. She has a TRUE talent.



Below are some pictures of our booths. There are some of mine, Tasha's and Amanda's.

Here is a picture of me wearing my new, super cool hat! I love it! It has a heart with wings and rhinestones!! Gotta love the BLING! Here is our Jack and Cole customer wearing her new, trendy diaper bag! Isn't it FAB!?
This is one of my favorite little outfits...I love the rhinestone crown!
Leopard...adorable.
The cheesy sign I made the night before..
Our wire mannequin wearing our Zebra petti and matching top...
Chocolate brown and pink petti outfit...
Jack and Cole Hangtag!!
Nursery Decor: this is such a sweet sign...
I LOVE this canvas; it can be personalized with any letter/name. But I thought an "R" would be perfect. Wink. ;)
Cowboy wall art.
This is my favorite one; I love tiara's and crowns!
Cute camo dress with crosses!





These booties are adorable!


My FABULOUS Jewelry Making Sista's booth!


Here she is amogst all the BLING! Isn't she beautiful?!
And my FABULOUS Picture taking photography Sista's booth!
Here she is...you can't see her precious baby bump. It's adorable.
Here is her setup, tell me this girl isn't talented?! She refused to look at me. Her excuse? "I'm supposed to behind the camera!"

Hands down my favorite outfit at the booth.



Gotta love some hot pink and zebra!!


Thanks for viewing the pictures. It was so much fun. Contact us if you are interested in any of our products!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i seriously NEVER saw those onesies hanging in the second to last picture... did i NEVER make it to that side of the booth?? LOL