Friday, November 14, 2008

A shopping we will go...

Well, in case you didn't know, I've been really sick the past few days. Spent an entire night in the hospital. I'll spare you the details but I'll just say that I was DEHYDRATED! I'll leave it at that. To make matters worse, I gave it to my picture taking friend, Tasha. Sorry girl!

So, sweet hubby knew I was down and he offered to take me holiday shopping! How could I turn that down? We spent a few hours today, going different places and shopped some great places! I wanted to share some of my cute finds with you!! I LOVE the items I got!! There are some cute pics in the mix of me and hubby and the kiddos too!! Most of the items we got were gifts...and a few Christmas decorations for us!


Oh, if you didn't see the pics from our Harvest Fair booth, scroll below this post and you can see the cutest things!!






I love this little gift box thing.. I'm going to use it as the topper to our tree..
Cute leggings!!
Rhinestone flip flops!!
Cute ornaments for our tree...
Not sure where these are going yet but they are so cute...
Cute notepads...
Aren't these so adorable!?! I'm putting them on the tree!!These shoes are FAB. Who doesn't love a little leopard and aqua blue!? Hand painted! How unique.
My favorite purchase of the day! I love this symbol. FYI-I loved it before it became so popular!!
Wanted to show you all my new purse. It's 2 DIE 4!
The full view...
My oober cool boots! My niece has the same pair.. she's pretty hip. She gets it from me! Wink ;)
The best pics of the day---Bryce and Mommy!
CHEESE!
Britton and Daddy!
Me and Hubs...
Okay, can't wait to see everyone else's holiday finds!!
Blessings.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

holy cow.
someone must have gotten paid.
i want to go shopping.. LOL

Hipmomofboyz said...

Cute stuff....where did you find it all???