Monday, November 3, 2008

Who's at the door?!?!

The UPS man of course!! Goodness me! That man came to my door 3 times today! THREE! I only see him this much around Christmas time! It's so exciting when he comes.. It's pathetic I know but I can tell it's him just by the way he rings the doorbell! I'm serious. I would tell you exactly the way he rings it, but I can't have my friends trying to "steal" the UPS guy's ring! Hah!

***I'm am pouting as we speak because I currently have no camera to take pictures to show you guys what's going on!! But...I'm getting one this week I promise! I know what you're thinking, "What's up with no pictures?" I know, I know. I feel the same way. What's a blog without pictures? I will get them to you soon. We'll do a whole post entitled, "What the man in brown brought to our door."

Stay tuned...it's going to be fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are so funny..
im the opposite.
i hear the UPS guy outside.. and i think oh crap.. i dont have time to package those pictures today.. LOL