Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Can't say I'm not bummed...

Well, it looks as though Obama is our new president.

It's not to say that I'm not concerned with outrageous gas prices, tax issues, the war in Iraq, helping the middle class and so on; but it's more that I'm concerned with the "real" issues for which Obama stands.

I like my friend Jamie's thoughts on this whole presidential thing.

As my pastor put it the other night, "Vote your faith"; and that's exactly what I did.

I am anxiously awaiting to see "the change" in our country. All I need to remember is that God is in control; He's still on His throne; He knows where America is; and He knows exactly what kind of change we really need.

So for now, I'm going to take my rightful place, praying for our new president of our country. Regardless of the issues we differ on, I can support in prayer knowing that he ultimately answers to The Creator.

No comments: