Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Urgent Prayer Needed

If you haven't seen today's post yet...scroll down and read. I had to get on again and post this urgent prayer request.

This is one of Kelly's friends... I love Kelly (Kelly's Korner) she has the most amazing blog and she inspires me everyday. I've been a blog follower of hers since Jan. when Harper was sick in the hospital. Her blog has been such a blessing to me. Anyhow, this is a friend of hers.. please pray for her. Info below:



From Kelly:
This is my beautiful, sweet, precious friend Katie. She was set to deliver her daughter in a couple of weeks and today had to go in for an emergency c-section. I don't know full details but from what I've gathered baby was not breathing and they are now saying she is brain dead and may be taken off machines tomorrow. (I don't know if I have everything correct) but can you PLEASE pray for Katie and her husband Jason. They delivered in the same hospital where I had Harper and I partially know the emotions they are going through right now but I can't imagine how hard this really is. Please lift them up. They are a Godly couple but they are going to need their faith to make it through. I know so many of you have lost children and I can't even begin to understand how hard it was. I am just sick over this. It's just so hard to understand why this would happen to such a wonderful couple.

No comments: