Saturday, August 22, 2009

Goodies for Parker

Not alot of time to type but I wanted to show you guys some of the cute goodies I got for Mr. Parker today! They are quite adorable.. It makes me realize how small my boys once were and how fast they grow!! I wish they could be little forever!

First up... since he's going to be born the week of Christmas, I'm hoping it will be chilly so he can wear his little winter boots!!



His first pair of tennis shoes! They are so tiny!!



And he'll be ROCKIN' in this little outfit. :0)



I just love all the tiny little things! On another note, my friend Jessica is about to have her little girl Ally (can't wait!!). In her nursery instead of doing a glider chair she did a traditional white rocking chair. She was explaining to me when I was there the other day how great it will be for breastfeeding. So I sat in it and tested it out using her boppy. It was perfect! See, I had this fabulous, upholstered chair with my last son.. it was super luxurious but soft and squishy at the same time. It was actually hard to breastfeed and hold baby upright while I was sinking into this chair. But this rocker is perfect, stiff enough to offer good back support and an added plus is that the boppy sat perfectly on the arm rests! So I was super pumped about getting one myself..

So we went down to our local Lowe's today to check them out and they had little one's for kiddos! Bryce sat it one of them and said, "Mom, this is where I can rock baby Parker and then put him in his bed." It was so precious. So of course I had to get pictures of them in the rockers...






Random question: Why in the world put the kiddo rocking chairs next to the aunt killing chemicals? That stuff was all over the ground. Oh well..everything I see is through a mother's eyes.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Awww!! So cute! I just love all the tiny baby things too! They are just the cutest, most fun things! The boys look so cute in the rockers! Each of my girls have their own rockers and they love them!