Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Halfway Mark! 20 Weeks

Well we have made it to the halfway mark of this pregnancy! Yeehaw!

It's a little bittersweet for me, knowing that the end is somewhat near. I love pregnancy (after the first trimester) and really miss it when it's over. I enjoy feeling life within me move around. It's the most amazing feeling. Although as the baby gets bigger, it begins to hurt a little!

Here's a peek of what baby looks like now!



Baby is now the size of a banana. I wish I would have had my blog back when I was pregnant with both my boys. I would have loved to record their pregnancies on here. I did scrapbooks with them but as you guess, they are all unfinished. I despise those projects I start and don't finish! I suppose we all have those?

Next week we find out if we are having a boy or a girl. Daddy and I are super excited and can't wait to know what it is! Let the shopping begin! Boy or girl I can't wait to shop and buy this kid some clothes! I suppose if it's a girl, then I will shop more than if it was a boy (or so everyone says). Yes I do have lots of boy clothes but I don't want to hand them down a third time. If this is a boy the kid deserves some nice, new clothes of his own! ;0)

On a side note, I added a few new items to our etsy store. Well, they aren't really new. I added the burp cloth, a few ribbon holders and I'm hoping to add some other things tonight.

I took the boys to see a movie with some of their friends from sunday school class. It was so cute to see them sitting in their little booster seats. It was an early morning movie so there were lots of other kiddos there with daycare centers...when we walked out into the parking lot, several of the kiddos got into a yellow school bus. Bryce loves school buses. Not sure why. He asked me, "Momma, can I ride on the school bus when I get bigger?" I told him that he could.. then he walks over to my van, and pats it with his hand and says very proudly, "This is our bus isn't Momma?" LOL

Too cute!

Also thought of this verse today and it made me smile...it's hanging in my kitchen on a post card. I have them all over the house with different verses:
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them. ~Ps. 127:4,5 :0) Our quiver is about to get fuller!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I am the same way about pregnancy! I love it! There's just nothing better (except for, like you said, the morning sickness...Ha!) I can't wait to see if you will have a boy or a girl!

I was laughing about your comment on hand me downs because Lily is totally wearing things Madison had and then Kaylee had. LOL! I see old pics of Madison wearing things that Lily now wears and I think, okay, it's time to retire that!

I didn't know you had an etsy store. I'll have to go check it out.

That's so cute about the school bus! I need to take my girls back to the movies before school starts.