Monday, August 3, 2009

Jessica's Shower/Birthday

Last Sunday we had a shower for my friend Jessica. I love her to death. Michelle and I threw it together..Michelle did most of the work. The two of them are two of my closest friends. I love so many qualities about each of them.

Anyhow, the shower went so well and Jessica got a TON of cute things! Lots of diapers too. Michelle made the cake. She makes cakes for most of the showers, for weddings, birthday parties and so on. She has an amazing talent for cakes! If you are in the Houston area and need a cake, let me know and I will give you her information.

A few days before the shower we went out to eat to celebrate Jessica's birthday. We went to Cafe Adobe! YUM.. and we had dessert at The Dessert Gallery! Oh girls I can't even tell you how good their cakes are!

So here are a few pictures of each event! Also scroll below to see pictures from the Big Brother Class we took the boys to!














2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, I love baby showers! What an adorable cake!

tasha said...

michelle, your cake is FANTASTIC!