Saturday, January 24, 2009

What does your money say??

Today I was sitting with this handsome man...



Listening to this awesome man..



...cracking up and having a blast! If you don't know this man above, you NEED to know him!! This is Dave Ramsey! I seriously encourage you to visit his website to learn more about him. He is a godly, christian man who has spent a great deal of his life helping others understand their money from a biblical standpoint. I'll be the first to say that I did not want to attend his class because I was afraid I'd be told I couldn't shop anymore, or go out to eat anymore..boy was I wrong! It was the best thing we've ever done!!

We attended his 13 week class back in the summer called Financial Peace University. It. was. amazing. Totally life-changing. I learned so much about money and what God has to say about His money that He gives us. Please, please consider taking one of his classes. Go HERE to his website, type in your zip code and they will show you the nearest place for one of his classes. GO TO THIS CLASS!!

Anyhow, he came to town so we could hear him speak LIVE. He was a self-made millionaire who lost it all and built it back up.

I've read his book and I highly recommend it!



Go to his website, check out his class...give it a chance! His class isn't just meant to help people get out of debt. He teaches so many great things. Retirement, Roth IRA's, mortgages, Investing and much more!

1 comment: