Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Man's Heaven

I wanted share pictures with you guys of this really cool place we went to in San Marcos while visiting my husband's sister. It's called Cabella's. Now, I have no interest in hunting, fishing, camping or anything of the sort. But it was a really neat place! It's filled with all this "man stuff" and has these amazing exhibits of animals! It was like going to the zoo. It was disturbing to think that someone killed all those animals. I am a huge animal lover. But it was very neat to get as close as we did to some of them.

Then on Sunday, we went to a place here close by here called Outdoor World. We went there to celebrate my brother's birthday. It's very similar to Cabella's but with a really nice restaurant inside! We had a private room, with a HUGE fish tank in it.. it was so beautiful! Enjoy the pictures! I think the funiest one is of my mother at the shooting range!























more pictures to come later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bass pro shop at beltway 8 and 288 has the same stuff. a 10 foot aquarium.. stuffed deer/bear everywhere.. it is awesome. i was just there on sunday.
and then, i ordered what i needed online from cabella's.. LOL