Monday, January 26, 2009

Anybody know where I can find a...

COW?!

Seriously, I just bought one of these yesterday...



We bought a gallon yesterday. And it's already gone!

I'm seriously thinking about buying one of these and milking it myself.



Surely within a few months it would pay for itself! Sheesh.

On a happier note, let's give "snaps" to me for jogging THREE MILES tonight! Ok, I didn't actually jog the entire three miles but I did jog alot of it! If I wasn't jogging I was walking fast!! Yay for me!! Hopefully I can keep at it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are you jogging??
i SERIOUSLY need to lose weight.. im tired of people saying "whoa.. you gained a lot of weight" or "didnt you lose your weight with teh other kids?" or tonite.. my sweet grandma and her "i dont remember you being so fat after having the other kids."
then, i weighed myself for the first time since Christmas. *sigh* i have actually put on 2lbs since my last ER visit when jax was 4 days old. how ridiculous is that?
i must lose weight myself.

www.homeshadephotography.com

Jill said...

Girl, we went through 7 gallons of milk in less than 2 weeks and that's the norm around here. Maybe we need to go to milk-aholics anonymous! HAHAHA!