Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weekend

Boy how time flies, eh? I can't beleive tomorrow is already Sunday! I have to tell ya that breastfeeding is a job in itself. I feel like I can hardly finish one feeding before it's time for another! I'm sorry my posts are so few and far between but seriously, I'm nursing ALL THE TIME! I love it don't get me wrong.. but there just aren't enough hours in the day. I think I'll do a whole post on breastfeeding and my nursing "must haves." Doesn't that sound like fun? NOT! But hey, that's what's going on with me so I figure I might as well share those products that help me survive the day!

Parker is do so well! He is such a doll and we are enjoying him so much. I love to just stare at him. I can't wait until his first smile! Don't you just love those toothless smiles??! :)

We had a birthday party to attend this weekend of one of my sweet friends daughters. Her name is Elizabeth but they call her Lizzie. She's adorable. She turned one and had a super cute party. I wanted to post pictures of the outfit her mom--my friend Heather--made for her! It was adorable! And talk about well made. She can customize the outfits with any fabric/theme you'd like. Contact her if you'd like an outfit for your daughter. She *might* be starting an Etsy store soon and if she does I will share her info! For now, if you'd like to order this outfit her email address is heathershaw06@hotmail.com I wish I had better pictures of the outfit. Maybe one day Heather we can get together and I can shoot some of your work! ;)



A picture of us and the boys before the party




And some of the sweetest friends a girl could ask for. I love these girls!! :)



A few more pictures from the party...and a few random photos of my precious boys!!










I promise not to go so long in between posts anymore! :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

You are so sweet Rachel! Love that picture of all 4 of us and of course of my sweet little princess!

Kristin said...

That is the cutest outfit ever! I really wish I knew how to sew :( Maybe one day I'll have a chance to sit down and learn more! Glad everyone is doing well!

Sarah Robbins said...

How cute are your little guys holding hands in the picture before the party?!