Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Angel

Here are a few photos of Parker the last 24 hours. Please keep him in your prayers. The little guy has put up with quite a lot of poking...and he's a little fighter I tell ya!

He does have RSV. So we are fighting that. He is not breathing well enough on his own so they have him on oxygen. We are also waiting on blood and urine cultures along with spinal tap results to come back on Thursday morning.

We are so worn and and miss our other boys so badly. Keep us all in your prayers. We have already counted our blessings a hundred times over while being here. There are so many other children who are so much sicker than Parker is. Let's pray for those children and their families as well.







2 comments:

Kristin said...

He's so very precious and I will continue to pray for you all! I know he will be just fine....you're in the best hands at TCH!

I was over at Abby Grace's blog and saw she was back at TCH too...did you know about that? They didn't say why. Hope she's okay too.

The Sheffield Fam said...

I know ya'll must be so worn out. Praying!