Saturday, January 30, 2010

Picture Post

Some recent pictures of us at a birthday party and just hanging around!

I love this picture... Big Brother, Middle Brother and Little Brother undies! :)



Do you think it would be silly to frame that photo? I love it. Probably seems strange to display their undies but I always want to remember how small they were!!

Ok here is another cake by my oober talented friend Michelle. She made this one for my brother's birthday. He LOVES the Cowboys. Seriously...he cries when the lose.



Some shots of the jumpy birthday party we went to...












and of course a few pictures of sweet Mr. Parker and my two other precious boys!!





3 comments:

Kristin said...

Love Parker's squishy cheeks in the pictures :) So cute!

The Sheffield Fam said...

They are all beautiful!!!

Amanda said...

Look at those little undies!! Oh so cute. I'm sure they will just LOVE this post years from now, LOL!!