Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Good to be Home

The title couldn't be any more true! It is SO GOOD to be home! Once again we thank you for praying for Parker. He's doing well! Eating is back to normal! I have some pretty cute pictures coming soon! He's such a doll!

Ok so who is totally loving this guy?!




Ok believe it or not, this is my FIRST season to ever watch The Bachelor! I know...crazy!! I have just never gotten into it. But now, I am HOOKED!! Is it just me or does Jake seem too good to be true? I think he's a great guy. He's actually got some morals and values it seems. Each episode he impresses me more. The drama is already heating up on this one. I don't like to speak ill of people but that Michelle gal was something! I felt bad for her...she almost seemed a little crazy huh?

Ok sorry for the short post...off to get a few little boys in bed!!

3 comments:

The Sheffield Fam said...

Hey this is my first season to watch also. I watched like half of the second or third season. But he seems AWESOME! I love Ella, Ali and Tenley. But I am scared that Ali is letting herself get too hooked into the drama! I am hooked also, I can't wait for Mondays now!!!

Kristin said...

So glad you're all home and life is getting back to normal for you. Sometimes I guess we just don't realize how much "normal" is such a blessing! I'm so glad the Lord healed Parker and answered our prayers!!

Sarah Robbins said...

Oh my gosh- I am so glad someone else is watching that I can talk to about the Bachelor! This is my first season watching, too! And YES that Michelle was 10 kinds of crazy. I hope this helps her get some kind of counseling. . .

What do you think of the Ali/Vienna drama?! I am reserving judgment, but leaning towards Ali because Vienna seems SO young. . . Can't wait to see your thoughts on Monday. . . I'll post mine too so we can all "chat" about it.