Saturday, January 16, 2010

Guess who is feeling better??



God hears the prayers of His people!!

Parker has had an awesome day!

He has been off oxygen since 6am this morning and has been maintaining good levels on his own!!!!!!!! PRAISE!! He is also eating regularly again and has his little personality back! All these things mean he is feeling better!!

I want to THANK YOU for praying for my son. I know that all these things have come to be because people like you have prayed! Some of you who left comments are new. It is nice to "meet" you! I hope you will come back and we can be blog friends! As soon as I have a little more time, I plan to visit your blogs and get to know you a little better! A big thank you to Kristin who posted about Parker on her blog. What a sweet person she is. I love her and *hope* to meet her in person one day! I feel like we are already close friends! She is my sister in Christ and has prayed for me and my family many times over! I love you Kristin!!

I want to thank our sweet friends for coming to the hospital to visit us. Shawn and Jessica who brought us a yummy meal, Michelle for visiting with us and bringing us some much needed snacks, Amanda for sending Parker the cutest little stuffed aligator, my brother and Gail who came and brought us movies to watch.. we love you all. Having visitors helped pass the time and really lifted out spirits.

Another thank you to each person who sent text messages, emails, facebook comments/messages about Parker. Those were so encouraging! Just knowing you were thinking of us gave me so much peace. I cannot thank you enough.

We are so eager to go home! As you probably already guessed I miss these two handsome little guys so bad!!



I have not left this hospital room since Teusday and it's time for me to get some fresh air! I'm eager to sleep in my own bed, to tuck my boys in at night...heck, I even miss the dogs! :)

So fingers crossed for no setbacks today!! And *maybe* we will get to go home early!!!
I will keep you all posted!!!
Blessings!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Woo Hoo!!!!!! That is the BEST news!! I am so happy and excited for you and so glad Parker is feeling better! God is so good!

Love ya Rachel!

The Sheffield Fam said...

Praise God, Praise God, Praise God!!!

Sarah Robbins said...

Oh I am so thankful! Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Hopefully, we will be seeing pictures of your three littles ones together soon.

Veronica said...

So glad to hear that Parker is doing better! That is awesome news!

What a blessing your friends and family have been lately too! I'm also looking forward to meeting Kristin in real life someday too. On the plus side, you guys at least live in the same state! I live over here in CA, but I'm trying to convince Kristin to come see me when our newest addition arrives!

Holly said...

Praise the Lord!! Praying for you!

The G's said...

God is GREAT! I am so happy that your little one is feeling better. I haven't posted any comments, but that doesn't mean that you and your family have not been in my prayers. I hope all is well and pray for a safe and happy recovery.