Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Precious Little Boy






Tomorrow my precious little boy will be TWO! I cannot believe where the time goes.

He is one of two of the sweetest boys in the whole wide world!

He's loving, hugs his Momma and still needs his Momma to put him to bed! I love how he drags his blankie around the house, I love the little lisp he has when he talks, I love the way he sings "Jesus Loves Me", I love all his hugs and kisses, I love how excited he gets when I go in and get him from a nap, I love how much he loves his BIG BROTHER and does everything just like him! Most of all, I love being his Mommy!

I am the most blessed gal on the planet. I love my boys more than life itself. Can't wait to see and hold the newest little man coming into my life soon!

Happy Birthday to my sweet son! I love you so much!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Awww! So sweet, Rachel! I can't wait to see you holding all 3 of your precious little boys!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Brit Cole!!! We love you so so very much. Eat lots of cake today, and take care of your mommy!! Love you sweet boy.
Amanda