Friday, September 25, 2009

5 Years Later...

I feel like there are just not enough hours in the day to even get a blog post done!

Today my husband and I celebrate 5 years of marriage! I have been very excited about this day. We had special plans to do something fun today but as life would have it, BOTH boys woke up with fever this morning and had to stay home from school. It turned out to be a great day overall. We had fun together the 4 of us...and we got a TON of packing done!

Tonight is our last night in this house. It's bittersweet in some ways. Lots of wonderful memories here. Yet we are excited about what the future holds.

My husband is the sweetest man in the whole world. We agreed not to give gifts until a few weekends from now when we go away and actually celebrate our anniversary... but the man couldn't stand it. He gave me the most adorable pair of shoes, matching outfit, super cute purse and matching jewelry! I have to brag on my husband and tell y'all that he can pick out some super stylish things! He knows my style.

I love you Victor and could never imagine my life without you. I am so thankful for your protecting nature...and how you care for me and our family. You are without a doubt the sexiest man alive and I've heard it from many a girlfriend of mine how they'd LOVE to have a man like you. ;)

I had wanted to post some of our favorite wedding/dating pictures but the durn scanner wouldn't upload them.. that's a project of mine once we get settled.

Gotta run and get some rest before tomorrow... busy day.

Thank you to my sweet friends who have offered/helped us move. We couldn't have done it without you guys.. you are the sweetest friends ever and we are so thankful that you took time to help us. It shows us how much you care! :)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary Rachel!! Hope you have many, many more wonderful years ahead!

David and Emily McKay said...

Thinking about you. I saw an ad at Mornings Kolache's this morning and I hope all is going well!