Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Calling on our God

I am at a total loss for words today. I ask you to please, please go to our Healer today for Sara Sullivan. I knew her from high school. She graduated a year ahead of me and was the sweetest girl.

I don't know all the details but you can read the blog to stay posted. She has been battling breast cancer I believe her entire pregnancy. She has been doing pretty well and gave birth to daughter Chloe about a week and a half ago. Both seemed to be doing okay. They arrived home with Chloe when Sara started having major headaches that then turned into seizures. She is currently in the hospital on life support. They are supposed to declare today if she is brain dead or not.

Please lift them up in your prayers. I cannot imagine what her husband is going through. A new baby is supposed to be such a sweet and precious time for a family...not he is praying for his wife to live.

Here are some photos of Sara and Chloe





Here is their blog.. you can follow updates here. Please pray.
http://www.bandssullivan.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I have been praying with faith all day that God will please reverse this and heal her. I just pray for her family. It breaks my heart. I did not know of this before seeing in on FB today, and it's funny that my SIL knows her from high school too, so I wondered if you might know of my SIL? Her maiden name is Autumn Mayes. All day long today, I came to the realization that just the fact that I'm alive is something to rejoice about! If I were in the hospital, I know I would long to just be normal again and so that is what I'm thanking God for...just being a normal girl!

the day's said...

it has taken several months, but i just wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to pray for our vivian. she has made a full recovery, thanks to the love and kindness of strangers like yourself, and their many prayers. :) i also heard about your friend, sara. i will continue to keep you, and her family and community in my prayers. god bless...

David and Emily McKay said...

I have been praying for them even before I found out that she is from right here. It breaks my heart that anyone else has to walk this road.