Wednesday, September 16, 2009

6 months and new arrivals!



How your baby's growing:
Your baby's growing steadily, having gained about 4 ounces since last week. That puts him at just over a pound. Since he's almost a foot long (picture an ear of corn), he cuts a pretty lean figure at this point, but his body is filling out proportionally and he'll soon start to plump up. His brain is also growing quickly now, and his taste buds are continuing to develop. His lungs are developing "branches" of the respiratory "tree" as well as cells that produce surfactant, a substance that will help his air sacs inflate once he hits the outside world. His skin is still thin and translucent, but that will start to change soon.


Well, we've made it to six months! I am getting more and more excited to meet this little man! I am DYING to see him being held by his two bigger brothers! Bryce and Britton talk to my belly and kiss it and tell Baby Parker that they love him.

This has probably been the best pregnancy to date. I have been more upbeat and excited than the previous two. It's amazing to watch before your very eyes, your family grow and expand. What a blessing it is to have children. I can feel in my heart that we are most likely not done. :) Call us nuts but we want a big family. My husband has always said that from day one. We want a HUGE dinning room table one day filled with all our children, and their children... we hope and pray that God will allow us that and most importantly, that we can leave a godly legacy.

Parker's wardrobe is really expanding! I have so many cute things for him already. I will have to take a picture to show you tomorrow! Lots of goodies! I have had to buy several things because after two rowdy boys, stuff just falls apart! Can anyone else relate? We need a playpin, swing and a few other items that just broke after Britton used them too.

I am sleeping okay at night at this point and have gotten off the Tylenol PM. No major complaints. The belly is for sure expanding making it a little more difficult to bend over. LOL But I'm embracing every moment of it.

Now for some pictures! Here are the new fall things that arrived today! I think they are so stunning! Contact us if you are interested! Some of you have contacted us via the website to purchase and you are more than welcome to do so.. or you can just shoot us an email at jackandcoledesigns@yahoo.com

Now how cute is this with matching hat??









And how about this adorable onesie?? My friend Kristin makes these! Check out her website on my side bar... Summer Suzette Couture!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh Rachel...you are just too good to me. Thank you so much for the love and the compliments....it means alot to me coming from you because you have the greatest style! I love everything that you pick for your boutique! You will have to give me tips on what boys like, because I am not skilled at all in the creativity department for boys stuff! LOL!

I can't believe you are already 6 months along! It's going by so fast! I'm glad you are enjoying it so much too :)