Saturday, September 12, 2009

New designs & been busy!

Hello all my blog friends! I'm sorry for being absent lately. I have been one busy bee these days!

For the last week and a half we've been busting it to pack up our entire house since we are moving. We haven't found the perfect house for us yet but we are still on the hunt! We are very grateful that my parents have offered to let us stay there while we are on our search. Sadly, this excites me to death because my parents are almost finished with a total renovation of their house! It's like a new house on the inside and it's BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to cook in my mom's new kitchen! I so enjoy spending time with my family so it's going to be alot of fun staying there. Our house has bare walls and it looks so strange... most of the furniture is gone and so it looks very empty. How sad is it that I started to like this house more as soon as all of our junk and clutter was gone! Hah! Maybe being a "pack rat" isn't so cool. ;)

Today was a good day of rest for us which is very unusual in this house...we're always on the go. But for the past week my oldest has been battling an ugly virus. I'm serious dragging from lack of sleep from being up with him late several nights. I had to bathe him in the middle of the night on several occasions because his fever was very high. Yesterday and today he had no fever...and we were very excited because today was Miss Abby Grace's birthday party and believe me when I say that they were excited to go. However, as things will, murphy's law reared his ugly head and my youngest woke up with a little fever. :( So we had to miss the party. Needless to say we had one upset toddler. He really wanted to go. I did get to run by there on the way to get more medicine to drop of Abby Grace's gift. I think she liked it!

So I wanted to show you guys a few new things we have coming! First up, this was intended to be Abby Grace's birthday gift but again, having a sick kiddo threw off my schedule and I didn't get to complete it just yet. I still need to do some touch ups to it and add the rhinestones but I really wanted to give you guys a peek! We can do this in a wide array of sizes and styles. We can do any letter or number you'd like or ask us about custom designs. Now this set is NOT perfect; but I'm on the verge of perfecting it! I think it's totally cute...I know Abby would love it!



Contact us through our website if you are interested in this outfit. We have several more coming!

And here is one of a new line of headbands we are carrying! LOVE them!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I think everyone's been sick lately. I hope he's feeling better soon!

I love the outfit! And the headband is adorable too. Thank you so much for the compliment on my onesie. I'll try to make a few boy styles too :) I've been racking my brain trying to think of new and unique looks, hair accessories, etc for my store.

How's your maternity line coming along? I can't wait to see everything!