Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sunny Marie

I wanted to share with you guys the photos I took of my sweet friend Annie's baby girl, Sunny Marie. She is so precious weighing 5 POUNDS! She is the smallest baby I have ever held. So sweet I can't even tell you! Annie and Sunny are doing great and the whole family is settling into parenthood just fine! Annie is a total natural mother and I am so proud of how awesome she is doing!

I am praying blessings over them and cannot wait to watch Sunny grow!

My other friend Jessica had her baby two days before.. Ally Kate! She is so adorable as well and favors her older brother, Jase. I got some cute pictures of her today before all of us headed out the door for a girls lunch. I will post those pictures tomorrow.

Enjoy these pictures of Miss Sunny! Also, please excuse the lack of blog design. I'm in the process of a new design!





















1 comment:

Kristin said...

I just love all these photos. And I have been meaning to ask you about your blog not having a background. Ha!