Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thankful to be a Mother

Happy Mother's Day to all of my Mommy friends out there! What a blessing this day is! I love Mother's Day. Each year I look forward to it. I'm so thankful and blessed to be the mother of two perfectly precious, sweet little boys.

Today couldn't have been any more perfect. My sweet husband gave me the most beautiful flowers and told me I didn't have to change a single diaper until after midnight tonigh! Ha! Could there be a better gift? I think not!

My boys gave me a Mommy card that they tried to sign.. it was so sweet. Then my husband gave me two little boy head charms for my charm braclet! I was so excited.. I've been wanting those. I'm going to have their names and birthdays engraved on them. I'll cherish those charms for a lifetime.

I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed mother's day.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That sounds like a great day! I love special jewelry like that too. I didn't even get out of diaper changes yesterday.....you are one lucky lady! LOL!!