Thursday, May 21, 2009

And here we go...

So, what have I been up to you ask? Let's see if I can fill you in!

First off, Daddy graduated from college!! We went to his grad ceramony last weekend and we are so proud of him!! It's been a long hard road for him and we are so proud that he is finally finished! Way to go Daddy! We love you!

Ok.. so.. hmm.. what else is new??



OH! Did I mention that Britton (our youngest) is going ot be a BIG BROTHER???? Oh yes he is..he even has the t-shirt to prove it by golly!



So wait, if Britton is going to be a big brother then that must mean..............................................................................




YEP!! We're pregnant!! We are so excited!! Daddy is excited about Baby #3!!



We are elated with joy and can't wait to meet the newest memeber! I found out on April 24th that we were pregnant...we decided to start trying the beginning of April and got it on the first shot!!

This pregnancy has been so different for me. I was so excited with my boys but you've got to understand that they were not planned..we weren't trying when I got pregnant with them. But they were the best darn tootin' surpise in the whole world! But this time, when I was taking that test, there was a whole different feeling.. I was so excited..so nervous. I cried and ran and told my husband when it showed up positive!

We've been to the doctor several times and all things look well! Yesterday we got to see the heartbeat! Baby is growing right on schedule! I am due the end of December..what an exciting Christmas gift!

Britt has no clue what is going on.. but surprisingly, Bryce totally understands! From the very first time I told him he said, "It's a Sister Mom." At first I thought nothing of it.. but almost every day since he's said something about this "sister." Even when I tell him that we don't know what it is, and it could be a baby brother..he says, "No Mom, we already have a little brother." LOL. It's hilarious but I'm starting to worry that IF it is a little brother is he going to have a meltdown??? Oh well.. can't worry about that right now! I'm sure either way, brother or sister, they will be excited!!

Well I've got to run for now.. more info on the pregnancy coming later! Gotta get gets to bed!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Rachel!!! That is such exciting news! I am so happy for you, and I bet if you do have a little girl, she will be the best dressed little thing ever! LOL! What a blessing!

tasha said...

congrats my friend

Rachel said...

CONGRATS!!! i have been so bad about blogging lately. i'm glad i took a moment to catch up!!! i will most definitely be checking in on you. I hope you have an easy pregnancy. Congratulations again!!!

Hugs